- 09-Jun-2014 to 13-Dec-2014 (EST)
- Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Part Time
At Buca di Beppo, we consider our employees, Family, and we are looking to expand our family with only the most sincere and enthusiastic family members. The quality and integrity of the Buca family is the catalyst for commitment to the service of guests. Buca di Beppo is one of the most vibrant restaurant companies in the country, with the vision to be the first choice for Celebratory Dining. The Buca Mission is to provide every guest with an over the top celebratory experience by delivering vibrant Italian food in an eclectic vintage setting.
WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR BOTH FOH AND BOH ROLES!!!
Please stop in to fill out an application anytime!!
Flexible scheduling / Holidays a must / Great part time job will work with other jobs scheduling
1. Login and introduce yourself by completing a digital interview by clicking this link; https://earlenterprises.hirevue.com/openvue/TCN2sQnkKv/
If you are looking for an exciting career with advancement opportunities, and enjoy providing superb guest service...think Buca!
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for employment with Buca di Beppo.
- Buca, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We do not discriminate in our employment opportunities on any basis protected by law.
About Buca di Beppo
Owned by Planet Hollywood International, Inc., with locations from Philadelphia to Honolulu, Buca di Beppo restaurants embody the Italian traditions of food, friendship and hospitality. Dishes enjoyed for generations in villages throughout Italy inspire the menu, which features both Northern and Southern Italian favorites. While the food has pleased millions of palates from coast-to-coast, Buca di Beppo is equally famous for its quirky décor and upbeat atmosphere.
To learn more about our company and culture, visit,
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: